3M Durapore 1" Tape is a "silk-like" tape that has a strong adhesion for securing dressings or devices. Durapore 1" Tape #1538-1 adheres well with a good initial stick. It is hypoallergenic, conformable, versatile, high strength and allows skin to breathe. Sold here by the box of 12 rolls - no dispensers. Each roll is 1" by 10 yards.
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Product Name: 3M Durapore Surgical Tape
- Product Number: 1538-1
- MMO Product Number: 1538-1B
- Size: 1 inch x 10 yard (2,5cm x 9,14m)
- Packaging: Box of 12 rolls
- Color: Off-White to White
3M™ Durapore™ #1538-1 is a "silk-like" tape with a latex-free, hypoallergenic adhesive that offers high strength and adhesion. Each roll measures 1" x 10 yards. This high-quality surgical tape has a good initial stick and adheres well to dry skin.
Durapore Surgical "silk-like" tape is the most economical, high-strength and high-adhesion tape. Durapore tape is conformable and has bi-directional tear. It is excellent for securing regular and bulky dressings, tubing, and immobilization.
- High strength for durability.
- Adheres well to dry skin.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
- Convenient bi-directional tear for easy tailoring
- Securing tubing and devices.
- Anchoring bulky dressings.
- Immobilizing fingers & toes.
- Stabilizing finger splints
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is email@example.com.