The FLA Orthopedics Ventilated Lumbar Support is made of a quality 10" high elastic and is tapered in the front for a comfortable, contoured fit. This high quality ventilated lumbar support helps relieve lower back pain and discomfort while it supports and stabilizes the lumbar and abdominal region. The breathable, ventilated elastic for cool, comfortable wear. The FLA Ventilated Lumbar Support has an overlapping belt for abdominal lift. The tapered design contours the body and the hook and loop closures allow for an adjustable amount of compression and easy application and removal. The low profile hides well under clothing.FLA Orthopedics Ventilated Lumbar Support
FLA Orthopedics Ventilated Lumbar Support is made of a quality 10" high elastic and is tapered in the front for a comfortable, contoured fit.
- Helps relieve lower back pain and discomfort
- Supports and stabilizes the lumbar and abdominal region
- Breathable, ventilated elastic for cool, comfortable wear
- Overlapping belt for abdominal lift
- Tapered design contours the body
- Hook and loop closures allow for an adjustable amount of compression and easy application and removal
- Lined with a soft, plush material for added comfort
- Flexible stays in the back provide strength and stability to the lumbar region while also preventing the belt from rolling
- Low profile hides well under clothing
- Measure around hips just below waistline
- Small: 28î-32î
- Medium: 33î-36î
- Large: 37î-40î
- X-Large: 41î-44î
- XX-Large: 45î-48î
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
- Product: Ventilated Lumbar Support
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large
- Item no: 31-205
- Available in White Only
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org.