SIGVARIS Compression unisex Calf Sport Sleeves are designed with all of the benefits to help peak your performance while delivering true 20-30 mmHg gradient compression.
Athletes who wear sport calf sleeves benefit from increased circulation and oxygen to the muscle tissue for longer endurance. Better circulation equals less lactic acid buildup in the legs during exercise and improved performance and faster regeneration. The Sigvaris Performance 20-30 mmHg Sports Compression leg Sleeves are made to be worn with or without socks and are available in a variety of sizes for optimal comfort and a guaranteed fit. Available in Black, Lime, Orange and White. 1 pair of calf sleeves per box.
- Manufacturer: SIGVARIS
- Product Name: Performance Compression Calf Sport Sleeve
- Product Numbers: 412VS00, 412VS99, 412VS52, 412VS54, 412VS56, 412VS58, 412VM00, 412VM99, 412VM52, 412VM54, 412VM56, 412VM58, 412VL00, 412VL99, 412VL52, 412VL54 412VL56, 412VL58, 412VX00, 412VX99, 412VX52, 412VX54, 412VX56, 412VX58
- Style: Calf (Knee High)
- Compression Strength: 20-30 mmHg
- Available Sizes: S, M, L, XL (click on Size Chart above to view larger image)
- Available Colors: Black, Lime, Orange and White
- Packaging: 1 pair of Sport Sleeves per package
Sigvaris Performance 20-30 mmHg Compression Leg Sport Sleeves; peak your performance with true graduated compression.
Sigvaris Performance Sport Sleeves are Sigvaris' newest addition to their Active Therapy Compression line. This high-tech unisex sports compression sock is designed with all of the benefits to help peak your performance while delivering true 20-30 mmHg gradient compression. Marathon runners, Triathletes and other sports enthusiasts who wear these calf sleeves may experience less sports-related aches and pains, optimizing their performance potential.
- Stabilizes & diminishes vibrations of active muscles for faster regeneration
- Latex-free high-tech fibers provide odor and thermal control; sleeve stays incredibly dry
- Extra-wide comfort top band keeps sleeve comfortably in place
- Less aching and cramping to optimize performance potential
- True graduated compression (20-30mmHg)
- Increased Circulation
- Improved blood flow through the veins
- Increased Oxygen to the Muscle Tissues
- Less Lactic Acid buildup in the legs during exercise
- Reduced exercise-induced muscle soreness in legs
- Precise Sizing for optimal comfort and guaranteed fit
- True Graduated Compression
- Longer Endurance due to increased blood circulation and increased oxygen delivery to muscle tissue.
- Faster Regeneration
- Less Aching & Cramping helping to optimize performance potential.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try an item on for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST. If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org.