NOTICE: The Therall Personal Body Warmer Heat Patched have been discontinued and is no longer available.
For use with all FLA Orthopedics Therall™ Supports and Braces, the Therall™ Body Warmer Personal Heat Patches provide heat therapy to relieve aches and pains. The Therall personal body heat pads are safe, orderless, micro-thin, and easy to use. These air-activated heat pads provide up to 12 hours of warmth. The Therall Personal Heating Patch has a self-adhesive back for use on multiple areas. Sold 4 to a pack.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics, Inc.
- Product Name: FLA Therall Body Warmer Personal Heat Patches
- Product Number: 53-HP4PK
- Dimensions: 4" x 5"
- Available Colors: White Only
- Packaging: 4 Bod Warmer Patches to a pack
- Ingredients: Environmentally safe, biodegradeable contents. Iron powder, activated carbon, vermiculite, wood powder, salt, water.
Therall™ Body Warmer Patches provide heat therapy to relieve aches and pains from arthritis, joint stiffness, lower back pain, tight muscles, minor strains, tension/stress, and cramps. Air-activated patches provide up to 12 hours of warmth. Patch size is 4" x 5" with a self-adhesive back for use on multiple areas. Can be used on back, knees, elbows, shoulders and hips. Safe and easy to use. Use with Therall Joint Warmer Supports (sold separately). Packaged four patches per pack.
- Simply open the outer package, remove heat patch and expose the heat patch to air.
- For best results, gently shake the contents to activate.
- Remove the paper back and adhere heat patch to inside of clothing or Therall™ supports.
- Do not place adhesive side directly to skin. Personal heat patch will warm gradually; warmth will last up to 12 hours.
- For external use only. Check skin regularly and remove heating pad if it becomes too uncomfortable.
- Do not use in combination with creams, rubs, lotions or salve-type analgesic products.
- Do not apply heat to broken or sensitive skin.
- Do not use during sleep, with infants, on frost bite, or on desensitized skin.
- Do not open or puncture the inner patch. If contents come into contact with skin, mouth or eyes, flush immediately with cold water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a poison control center.
- Do not reuse or heat in microwave. For single use only. Dispose of after use.
- Persons with sensitive skin, diabetes, nerve damage or with circulatory problems should consult a physician before use.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Therall makes a full line of products that utilize the Therall Personal Body Warmer Patchers. We also recommend the Thermophore line of Moist Heat Packs.