Quik-Care Waterless Antimicrobial Hand Rinse kills germs, sooths and conditions the skin. It is a waterless, foamed antimicrobial hand rinse formulated with 62.5% ethyl alcohol and emollients to help moisturize and protect the skin. 15 oz. can. Locking wall mount holder sold separately.Manufacturer: Ecolab Inc., Huntington Brand
Container: 15 oz. can (locking holder sold separately).
Product Number: 61032713
Sold by: Individual cans (Case of 12 cans also available.)
Quik-Care Waterless Antimicrobial Hand Rinse kills germs, sooths and conditions the skin. It is a waterless, foamed antimicrobial hand rinse formulated with 62.5% ethyl alcohol and emollients to help moisturize and protect the skin.
Quik-Care kills the germs that can lead to the spread of infections, yet is emollients are gently soothing to skin.
Locking Holder Sold Separately
To order, click on the link to the right.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT
OVERNIGHT AND 2ND DAY SHIPMENTS
Due to the nature of the packaging, this product cannot be sent expedited shipping. All Quik-Care will be shipped UPS Ground.
Features / Benefits:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Absorbs quickly in the skin. / Saves time no residue
- Mild, emollient-enriched formula / Protection against irritation - insures use, helps lower infection rates
- Rich foam / Saves money - a little foam goes a long way
- 62.5 percent ethyl alcohol (active ingredient) / Provides proven infection protecton - effective against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria including MRSA.
- Rapid antimicrobial action / Immediate protection - kills germs within seconds - helps to reduce infection rates.
- Pleasant fragrance / Promotes hand washing compliance.
- Locking holder (not included) / Prevents theft - reduces operating costs.
Spread Quik-Care thoroughly onto hands and rub until dry.
Quik-Care is proven effective against:
- Serratia marcescens
- Escherichia coli (2 strains)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (2 strains)
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Shigella flexneri
- Pseudomonas cepacia
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7
- Candida albicans
- Staphylococcus aureus (2 strains)
- Staphylococcus hominis
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Enterobacter aerogens
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Acinetobacter baumanil
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Enteroccus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureua (VRSA)
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus
- Streptoccus pneumoniae
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Proteus mirabilis
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Bacteroides fragilis
- Enterococcus faecium
- Micrococcus luteus
- Staphylococcus haemolyticus
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is email@example.com.