Acticoat 7 Day Dressing 4"x5" (with SILCRYSTÈ Nanocrystals), product 20141, is an antimicrobial barrier dressing which provides effective barrier to bacterial penetration.¾ The wound dressing's barrier function may help reduce infection. Acticoat 7 Day dressings can be cut to the desired shape and size to wrap around all body parts. The sustained release of silver also means fewer dressing changes, resulting in less exposure of the wound bed to the environment, reducing the risk of infection. Acticoat 7 is cost-effective because it can be left on wounds for up to 7 days. Sold individually. Also sold by a box of 5.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- Product Name: Acticoat 7 Day Antimicrobial Dressing 4" x 5"
- Product Number: 20141
- MMO Product Number: acti20141
- Size: 4 in. x 5 in.
- Packaging: Sold by individual dressing
A dressing utilizing advanced silver technology to help create an optimal wound environment.
Acticoat 7 (with SILCRYST» Nanocrystals) Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing is an effective barrier to bacterial penetration. The barrier function of the dressing may help reduce infection in partial and full thickness wounds including decubitus ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, first- and second-degree burns, and donor sites.
Acticoat 7 dressings may be used over debrided and grafted partial thickness wounds.
For purchases of 1 individual Acticoat 7 Dressing, the choice of $2.50 First Class Mail shipping is available. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, select First Class Mail at Check-Out.
- Delivers fast-acting, long-lasting antimicrobial barrier control.
- Effective barrier which may assist in preventing contamination of the wound.
- Acticoat 7 is versatile. The dressings can be cut to the desired shape and size to wrap around all body parts.
- The sustained release of silver also means fewer dressing changes, resulting in less exposure of the wound bed to the environment. This reduces the risk of infection.
- Acticoat 7 is cost-effective because it can be left on wounds for up to 7 days.
As always, orders of $50 ship FREE!
Orders under $50 ship for flat fee of $6.50. All Orders Over $50 Ship For FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is email@example.com.