Additional information from the manufacturer :
KERLIX™ gauze rolls are of the highest chemical purity. They are tested for blood-soluble cytotoxic chemical residue. They are also tested for PH to minimize the risk of wound irritation and decomposition during use. They are tested for dextran, starch, fatty matter, dyes and rayon to minimize risk of wound trauma.
KERLIX™ bandage rolls the brand hospitals use most. As a result of a patented manufacturing process, the KERLIX™ bandage roll offers fast wicking action, superior debridement, and maximum absorbency. These qualities allow KERLIX™ bandages to be used in a wide variety of applications in all clinical and home settings.
- Kerlix™ Gauze Rolls have been tested and proven hypoallergenic
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint reduces the risk of wound contamination and granulomas.
- Prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique-crinkle weave pattern the provides increased loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas.
- As primary dressing, open weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency which has the benefit of reducing the risk of maceration.
- As secondary dressing, it provides bulk cushioning and ultimate conformability.
- Improved wound site production; Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds; i.e., burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds.
- Sterile in soft pouch 6 ply, 1 roll per package.
- Primary layer
- Secondary layer
Orders under $50 ship for flat fee of $6.50. All Orders Over $50 Ship For FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is email@example.com.
Kerlix™ Sterile Gauze Rolls are available in a variety of sizes.
Many of our customers have reported excellent results using Puracyn OTC (formerly named Microcyn OTC). Puracyn OTC is an innovative new approach to wound care promoting faster healing time. It is a non-irritating, pH-balanced wound cleanser for minor cuts, burns, irritations, and superficial abrasions of the skin. After the wound has closed, proven scar treatments such as Cica-Care, Mepiform, or Kelo-Cote will improve the appearance of scars and prevent abnormal or excessive scar formation. Always consult your physician or wound care specialist before starting any wound care treatment program.