CompriFoam® open cell foam bandage is ideal for padding under compression bandages for phlebological and lymphological indications. It is designed to evenly distribute the pressure from compression bandages over extremities, thus preventing constrictions and ensuring an effective compression therapy. The non-slip texture of the foam also makes applying the compression bandage (e.g. Comprilan) easier. CompriFoam® is also suited as padding material under plaster and synthetic casts in orthopedic applications.
Additional Information as Provided by the Manufacturer:
Features and Benefits:
- 100% polyurethane
- Air and moisture permeable
- Non-sliding, the interlocking open pores assures the bandage is secure and will not slip
- Tear resistant
- Easy for patients to self bandage as it does not crease
- Anatomically conforming allowing freedom of movement
- Resistant to body oils, lotions, and perspiration
- May be steam sterilized
Directions for Use:
- Apply during Complete Decongestive Physiotherapy (CDP) Lymphedema treatment to help reduce edema and increase tissue pressure to prevent the re-accumulation of evacuated edema fluid.
- Apply under compression bandages (e.g. Comprilan) to even out circumference of limbs for more even pressure distribution.
- Apply as a layer over stockinette and under a compression bandage (e.g. Comprilan) or under plaster and synthetic casts to provide additional padding.
- Cover any open wounds with an appropriate dressing.
- Yellowing, if it occurs, should not affect performance
Please refer to the product label and/or package insert for full instructions on the safe use of these products.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is email@example.com
CompriFoam® is ideal for padding under such compression bandages as Comprilan, Elastomull, and Cover-Roll. It is available in 10 cm and 12 cm. If you are interested in case quantity pricing, please call or email.
Additional products that may be useful in the treatment and management of venous leg ulcers and lymphedema include Gelocast and Primer unna boots, Artiflex, Tricofix, and Isoband.
Midtown Health offers a large selection of compression garments in a variety of styles and strengths. Please view our Compression Garment section.