Coverlet Fabric Dressing band-aids offer complete wound protection and comfort. Coverlet bandages remove easily which limits skin irritation and disruption of the healing process
- For minor cuts and wounds
- Complete wound protection and comfort
- Flexible Fabric - Specially woven to comfortably conform to the body curves and flex with body movement.
- Wound Pad - Absorbent and non-adherent - reduces the chance of the pad sticking during scab formation.
- Adhesive - Long lasting adhesive provides complete seal around wound site to protect from dirt and contaminate.
- Sterile - As long as the peel pouch is sealed and undamaged.
- Bandages and packaging are 100% latex-free, to safeguard you and your patients against latex reaction
- For single use only
1. Clean wound (as directed by physician or nurse).
2. Peel open the paper package. Gently pull either side of the dressing so the backing paper pops open. Peel off backing paper without touching wound pad.
3. Place the Coverlet pad over wound and gently apply adhesive so that wound site is secure.
4. Coverlet strips should be changed as needed or as recommended by your physician or nurse.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 4-Wing Bandage was often used to cover wounds on the knuckles. Coverlet has created a new shape specifically for the knuckles (#01390). Coverlet Bandages are available in a variety of shapes to fit every need. If you are interested in case quantity pricing, please call or email and we'll be happy to provide it to you.
Midtown Health offers high quality Pacifica Exam Gloves to be worn while cleaning the wound and changing dressings. After consulting your physician, products such as Blairex Sterile Wound Wash Saline or Sea-Clens are good options for wound cleansing. Many of our customers have reported excellent results using Puracyn OTC (formerly named Microcyn OTC). Puracyn OTC is an innovative new approach to wound care promoting faster healing time. It is a non-irritating, pH-balanced wound cleanser for minor cuts, burns, irritations, and superficial abrasions of the skin.