Aligon Pharmaceutical's Skin Repair Lotion contains Kalaya Oil (the purest form of Emu Oil) imported from Australia. Kalaya Oil is a natural healing non-toxic penetrating oil that helps re-balance the lipid fatty-acid composition in dry and aging skin without clogging pores. Aligon Skin Repair Lotion is a sustained time-released dermatological moisturizing lotion with nanosphere technology and contains vitamins A, E, and emu oil. It is recommended for psoriasis, eczema, calluses, diabetics, orthopedic patients, oncology patients, dialysis patients, aging skin & sun exposure. Aligon Skin Repair Lotion 8.5 oz. is available in a lightly scented or unscented formula.
- Manfacturer: Aligon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Product Name: Skin Repair Lotion
- MMO Product Number: srl85oz
- Size: 8.5 oz.
- Packaging: Plastic flip top bottle
- Available Scents: Scented or Unscented
Note From Midtown Health's Customer Service Department:
Aligon Pharmaceuticals is a small, emerging company based in Alabama. Currently their products are found in pharmacies in the Southeast and here, online, at MidtownHealthOnline.com. This product is a favorite of our customers and often recommended by our in-store staff.
Additional Information Provided by Aligon Pharmaceutical's:
Kalaya Oil is a natural healing non-toxic penetrating oil that helps re-balance the lipid fatty-acid composition in dry and aging skin without clogging pores. A natural carrier which permeates through the skin carrying with it any substance with similar molecular structure. Skin Repair Lotion is a superior skin moisturizer with many direct benefits to the skin. Skin Repair Lotion with Kalaya OilÍs unique fatty acid composition appears to closely mirror that of the natural lipid portion of the skins on natural moisture. This may be the basis for Skin Repair LotionÍs rapid diffusion into and moisturization of dry and aging skin. It also improves the overall performance of sunscreens. Skin Repair Lotion appears to help bind the UVA/UVB absorbents more firmly to the skin extending the life of the sunscreenÍs protective properties. Used on sun / heat burned skin, Skin Repair Lotion relieves the heat from the injured area. Skin Repair Lotion not only soothes the burns and reduces pain, but also helps prevent the burns from blistering and peeling.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Everyone, according to clinical research. Due to its healing properties, Skin Repair Lotion with Kalaya Oil should be included in all skin care. Whether you are male or female, sports-oriented or not, young or old, Skin Repair Lotion should become an inherent part of your daily skin care regiment. When used regularly, its unique moisturizing ability visibly protects and improves the skin to a healthy condition.
- Skin Repair Lotion can safely be used on delicate skin, and around the mouth, nose and eyes.
- Skin Repair Lotion can be used on some types of eczema to reduce irritation and inflammation of the skin. It also expedites the healing process of scars and stretch marks.
- Skin Repair Lotion is an excellent after bath moisturizer. Available in scented and unscented.
- Skin Repair Lotion can be used on the face and other exposed areas of active outdoor people to help reduce or eliminate the usual ill effects suffered from exposure to extreme heat, cold and wind.
Doctors, Nurse Practicioners, Pharmacists, Therapists & Nurses
Psoriasis, eczema, calluses, diabetics, orthopedic patients, oncology patients, dialysis patients, aging skin & sun exposure.
Skin Repair Lotion Ingredients
- De-ionized Water: High quality pure water.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Natural botanical used for moisturization.
- Isopropyl Palmitate: A non-oily emollient that gives excellent spreading characteristics.
- Stearic Acid: A white natural fatty acid. Fatty acids are necessary for normal growth and healthy skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate: Emulsifier and thickener made from glycerine and natural stearic acid.
- Glycerine: Natural emollient and humectant used in medicines and cosmetics for its soothing properties.
- Cetyl Acetate (and) Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol: Derived from lanolin and clings to skin to smooth and soften.
- Emu Oil: We use Kalaya Oil (emu oil imported from Australia) which is the purest form of emu oil. Emu oil penetrates deep into the epidermis moisturizing the skin and leaving the skin with a polished, silky texture and no greasy after-effect. Continued usage has shown that it appears to control wrinkling on the skin. The dehydrating effects of the sun and windburn are reduced by pre-application of emu oil.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil: Natural Vegetable oil used as a lubricant and emollient to soft the skin.
- Laneth 10 Acetate: Derived from Lanolin. Used as an emulsifier and emollient.
- Shea Butter: Excellent lubricity characteristics which add softening to the skin. Protects the skin from the sun. Rich in linoleic acid.
- Vitamin A Palmitate: Vitamin A, is often referred to as a ñnormalizerîand is absorbed through the skin, helping it remain soft and plump. It improves the skinÍs water barrier properties. Vitamin A is useful to promote greater skin elasticity and helps rough skin look and feel smooth and moist. Vitamin A Palmitate in nanosphere form makes it time- released. It is essential for the growth of skin cells.
- Vitamin E: Helps block lipid peroxidation which could be responsible for cell membrane damage in tissues. Helps enhance the performance of sun-care products through prevention of UV induced skin injury (free radical blockage). Helps in maintaining the connective tissues, firmness and texture. Moisturizes skin from within and helps smooth skin.
- Sodium PCA: Increases softness and resilience to skin and hair. It is extremely hygroscope and imparts pleasure a pleasant dampness to skin and hair. It is found abundantly in the skin and plays the role of natural moisturizing factor.
- Propylene Glycol: Serves as a softening agent, spreader, and emollient, as well as a humectant and preservative.
- Panthenol: Quick deep penetration moisturizer. It penetrates the skin and is converted into pantothenic acid - one of natureÍs contributers to healthy looking skin.
- Tetrasodium EDTA: Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid, an important compound in cosmetics used primarily as a sequestering agent. A sequestering agent prevents physical or chemical changes affecting the color, flavor, texture, and appearance of the product.
- Triethanolamine: Organic base used to neutralize acidic groups.
- Allantoin: Stimulates the growth of healthy tissue.
- Algae Extract (and)
- Sorbitol: Moisturizes and softens skin.
- DMDH Hydantion: Preservative. Highly active, broad spectrum anti-microbial for cosmetics and toiletries. Non-irritating to the eyes and non-sensitizing to human skin.
- Methyl Paraben: Preservative.
- Proply Paraben: Preservative.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aligon Pharmaceutical's Skin Repair Lotion is available in both the 8.5 oz and 19 oz size.
Midtown Health also offers emu oil in a 100% pure form. Scents of America Pure and Fine Emu Oil is used around the world for its healing effects on burns, damaged skin, as a moisturizer for fragile, dry skin and for the anti-inflammatory effects of swelling and stiffness of joints, muscle pain and bruising.
We recommend the Blue Lizard line of sunscreen products especially designed for protection against extreme UV and water exposure.
If you are ordering Aligon Skin Repair Lotion for oncology use, we also invite you to take a look at the Lindi Skin Care product line. Lindi Skin care products were designed for people undergoing cancer treatment. Lindi Skin products are just as effective for people with sensitive or dry skin. Made with the finest ingredients, Lindi products provide ultimate hydration.