BSN-Jobst® Tricofix® Tubular Bandages are light weight and absorbent and provide an extra measure of protection when frequent changes of bandages are required.
Tricofix protects the skin surface under compression, zinc gel, or adhesive bandages. It is also useful as a skin protection under plaster of Paris or a synthetic cast and as a lining for lymphedema wrapping.
Additional Information Provided by the Manufacturer
Features and Benefits
- 100% cotton for non-irritative comfort
- Highly absorbent and well tolerated
- Easy application, may be cut anywhere, does not run or fray
- Both lengthwise and crosswise stretch for quick, easy application
- Conforms to joints securely and will not wrinkle or slip
- Durable and economical, may be washed for reuse
- Steam autoclavable for sterile applications
- Available in 4 sizes to fit a wide variety of applications
Please refer to the product label and/or package insert or full instructions on safe use of product.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Tricofix Tubular Bandages may be used under other dressings such as an unna boot to protect the skin surface from zinc oxide or under adhesive bandages. Midtown Health carries the Primer Unna Boot as well as the Jobst Gelocast Original Unna Boot.
Adhesive bandages often useful include Cover-Roll Gauze and Cover-Roll Stretch and Tensoplast.
Other bandages that may be suggested include Comprilan and Elastomull.