Additional Information as Provided by the Manufacturer:
Tubigrip provides lasting, effective tissue support with complete freedom of movement for the patient. Once the bandage has been applied, covered elastic threads within the fabric move to adjust to the contours of the body and distribute support evenly over the surface. Fitting is quick and easy and Tubigrip stays securely in place without pins or tapes, unlike other conventional bandages. Tubigrip can easily be reapplied after washing, without loss of effect. Reuse helps reduce waste, as only the exact amount required is cut from the roll.
Benefits of Tubigrip:
- Provides comfortable, effective tissue support
- Easy to apply and reapply
- Full range of sizes to suit most applications
- No pins or tapes needed
- Washable and reusable
CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic responses.
- Always use a double layer and apply Tubigrip with a 2_3cm overlap.
- Tubular Bandage Applicators may be used to make application easier over bulky dressings or painful joints.
- If an applicator is used, Tubigrip is loaded onto the applicator, which is then positioned over the affected area. The end of the bandage is held in position while the applicator is gently removed, leaving the Tubigrip in place. Then form a double layer by doubling back the bandage. Ensure that the upper edge of the second layer is taken 2_3cm higher up the limb than the first.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders Over $50 Ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of Tubigrip or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is email@example.com.
Tubigrip is available in a variety of sizes to fit most needs. It is available in either the "natural" color (off-white) or beige. You may purchase Tubigrip by a 1m (3.28') piece or by a roll of 10m (32.81'). Upon the advice of your physician, use it to secure dressings such as gauze rolls, gauze sponges, or over other Molnlycke dressings such as Mepilex® or Mepilex®. All of these products are available in our Wound Care section.
Many of our customers have reported excellent results using Puracyn OTC (formerly named Microcyn OTC). Puracyn OTC is an innovative new approach to wound care promoting faster healing time. It is a non-irritating, pH-balanced wound cleanser for minor cuts, burns, irritations, and superficial abrasions of the skin.
After the wound has closed, proven scar treatments such as Cica-Care, Mepiform, or Kelo-Cote will improve the appearance of scars and prevent abnormal or excessive scar formation.